søndag 23. februar 2014

Empties/ February

Here are some products that have been used up in February, I start with makeup:








Clarins bronzing duo, 01 light : I enjoyed it, it gives a nice glow, well suited for those who have fair skin, going to buy it again.

Loreal le blush : I've had it for four years, unfortunately I do not know what color it is. it's gorgeous blush, it has shimmer in it and gives lots of glow, I like to use it especially in the spring, and will probably buy more of them.

Loreal, superliner ultra precision: I have it in brown, it is easy to use, does not last all day but is a good buy.

Isadora, multi vitamin gloss, 03 lychee: I love lip gloss, especially if it is pink, it has a delicate pink color, moisturizes and lasts a while, I do not think I will buy it once more because it is too "thick" consistency.

Celia no.4 : an easy everyday lipstick, it provides plenty of moisture and lasts a while, I have already bought lots of it.

Avene cleanance k : I've combination skin, in winter I have had a lot of pimples, it has AHA acids in it, they help my skin, I use it at night, its my "must have" tving for my face.


La roche-posay anthelios xl: I use sunscreen everyday, this does not give a white layer of zinc so I like it, but I do not think I will buy it again, pharmaceris is my favorite sunscreen.

Clinique take the day of, make up remover for lids,lashes and lips:I do not like it, you have to use much of it to remove mascara, I do not like to rub my eyes so much.

Hipp baby oil and nuxe huile prodigieuse : These are great for dry winter skin, I use those after every shower, hipp are for babies but makes my skin soft too, Nuxe's ​​is also very good, i simply love them.

Vichy dercos, soft and fortifying shampoo: it is very gentle, wash your hair easily, is suitable for children.

Vichy stress resist: it saves the day is very sensitive and does not leave stains, I feel sure of it.

Loccitane foot cream: moisturizing but I do not like the smell.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar