torsdag 2. mai 2013

this is me...



 
        I was born to cut hair and do makeup,and i love it!!!
 


                       I was born and raised in Poland, but have lived in Norway for 20 years

 
      I lost my father when I was 5 years

            I love flower beds

If a someone says to me that I can not make it, I will do everything to make it, and I will succeed

                                                           i love Bruce Springsteen


                  I hate coffee but love latte
                         i have 2 children

               this crazy lady has been my best friend for over 20 years

                                                                    I'm married ;)
my grandmother always said, "You shall love your body as it is" and I do, I do not care what others say

she has been my friend since she was 2 hours, she lives in Poland, but is always there for me.

                                                              I love dressing up

this is why I have wrinkles under the eyes, I'm laughing too much with this chick...she is also my bestfriend, i have just 3 friends and i haved them forever...

everyone says that I'm look like my mother, but I do not see it...


                    being normal is boring...


5 kommentarer:

  1. świetny post! Norwegia? nie zimno Ci tam? suknia ślubna- miałam podobną- piękna;) Słodkie dzieciaki i Jesteś podobna do mamy;)pozdrawiam;)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. okropnie zimno:) dzienki:) pozdrawiam:)

      Slett
  2. That was lovely to know a little more about you!
    I love the last picture... You look gorgeous! ❤
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. śliczna dziewczyna z Ciebie:]

    SvarSlett
  4. Cudowny posting :)
    Jestem pod wielkim wrazeniem :)
    Sliczna z ciebie kobieta :) i masz slodkie dzieciaczki
    Pozdrawiam :)

    SvarSlett