onsdag 1. mai 2013

April favorites

Imagine that it is May already, here are a few products that I've used lots in April.

Vichy nutrilogie 2 - provides plenty of moisture (klikk)

Alverda body oil with wild rose and buckthorn, it smells good, gives your skin plenty of moisture and makes it very soft, Alverda is a German brand that is available only in germany

Bourjois healty mix serum- it is easy to spread on the face, a perfect match to my skin color (51), has a light smell, I like it very much, unfortunately we can not buy Bourjois in Norway.

NYX lipgloss-I love them, they are my favorites, they smell lovely, the have perfect consistency, and  you can found them in many colors, we can not buy those in Norway.

Castrol oil-I always have Castrol oil at home, it makes  Wonders  on my hair, lashes and Browns.



Products that I don`t get in Norway I use to order onlinebritique which is very quick to deliver and provide services to their customers, I had to wait a while for one order, they had to split up the package and it took time but I was treated very nicely by them, and they have everything, chanel, mac, bourjois, nyx and more

I recommend to shop there.


3 kommentarer:

  1. I use Alverde oil on my hair. ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett