fredag 10. mai 2013

Empties #3



skin care:
 
Vichy nutrilogie2 : i like this cream (KLIKK)
 
Cold cream/avene: it has a permanent place at  my house , especially in winter, you can read more about it here (YES)
 
High peel/ lierac: this is AHA acids, it should provide an intensive effect, but did nothing so I'm not going to buy it again (NO)
 
Cicaplast baume B5/la Roche posay: if you have irritated skin,then  it will save you, I use it on dry skin, after I shaved legs, or if I'm sun burnt, so I'm sure to buy it again (YES)
 
Nutritive vegetal /Yves Rocher: waste of money (BIG NO)
 
Make up:
 
Clarins blush: I have never used  up a blush, but this looks really good and is easy to use, unfortunately I have not name of this blush , I like Clarins blush (BIG YES)
 
Stay- matte/ Clinique: never buy it, it clogs the pores, looks like cake in the face, holding on for just 2 hours, and is not mate!! (BIG,BIG NO)
 
Moisturizing lip gloss/ isa dora : it provides moisture, has a delicate color, I like these lip glosses (YES)
 
Refectocil/ black: every six weeks, I color hair and eyebrows, I use this for my brows and it never fails (YES)
 
Elf hypershine gloss: they are cheap, have nice colors, but does not last long, so I'd rather pay more for something that lasts longer than 2 days (EH NO)
 
The colossal volum Express /Maybelline : my great love, I must have it!!! (BIG,BIG YES)
 
Hair care:
 
Biovax/L`biotica : i love this hair mask (klikk) (YES)
 
Body care:
 
Weleda/ body Oils: I buy these little bottles of oils from Weleda (iherb.com) to try before I bought the larger bottles, and they are goooooood! (YES)
 
Vitamins:
 
there are B vitamins for my hair, I take them daily (ALWAYS)
 
 
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love empties posts!
    Congrats on finishing a blush!!! I've never used one up in my entire life, LOL!!!
    Big kiss!
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. I have to say that I am the worst at empty bottles/containers. I usually end up tossing out partially used containers because they get old.

    I love that colossal volum Express. I use it too.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    SvarSlett