torsdag 23. mai 2013

La roche posay hydreane bb cream (light)



 
now that it's summer, I like to use lighter Products on my face, and in the past have BB creams  gotten a lot of attention so I threw myself over La Roche Posay's.

is "greasy", the color I have is light but is still too dark for me, it does not last long, providing enough moisture to the skin and have spf 20 which I like about it, it has minimal coverage, I have also used it as a primer under foundation, but it did not work unfortunately.

it is in a 40 ml tube, which is convenient.

I'm going to use it up but will not buy it again.

What is your favorite BB cream?

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Daria!

    I like this BB Cream a lot! But only for winter when my skin is dry. It's a little bit too oily for me in summer.
    Have you tried the Garnier one for oily skin? It's a good one!
    Big kiss!
    xx

    SvarSlett