tirsdag 30. april 2013

biovax (hair mask)

Every winter I have tendencies to lose a lot of hair, my hair is thin  already, so I can`t afford to lose more.

I have worked as a hairdresser for many years and tried a lot but did not find anything that helped me with hair loss, until my friend gave me tips on biovax.

it is a hair mask that prevents hair loss, it contains lots alovera that moisturizes and strengthens the hair.
it works against hair loss and you see that hairbrush does not have as much hair as before, you must give it some time before you notice any difference, 1-2 months.

so it is my "must have" for my hair, I'm also very good at taking supplements of vit B and zinc, it helps hair to grow faster, but be patient, it may take up to 1 year before you can see results .
you leave it in your hair for 20 minutes and rinse it off.

biovax is a Polish brand that you get at the pharmacy.


(price: £ 5 euro/33NOK)
 
you can buy it here


1 kommentar:

  1. duzo o tym slyszalam:) za dwa miesiace bede w Polsce to kupie:)

    SvarSlett